Treating organ inflammation
LSALT Peptide (Metablok) is designed to target acute inflammation in the lungs and kidneys.
Get stock information, press releases, financials and management’s discussion and analysis.
Arch Biopartners Science
Learn about the company’s medical trials, clinical research and journal publications.
Learn why Arch is distinct – discover our approach and the team behind the science.
Advancing and building value
Explore Arch Biopartners public announcements, information, management’s analysis and the fundamentals behind the approach that makes Arch unique.
Arch Biopartners is a leader in developing novel drugs to treat acute organ inflammation.
Phase I and Phase II clinical (human) trials have led to the company’s lead drug candidate, LSALT Peptide (Metablok), being the first novel therapeutic to join the Canadian Treatments for COVID-19 trial, a multi-centre adaptive, randomized, open-label, controlled clinical trial involving fifty-five hospitals across Canada.
Arch works closely with the scientific community, universities and research institutions to advance and build the value of select preclinical technologies, develop the most promising intellectual property, and create value for its investors.
Arch Scientist Awarded CIHR Grant to Study the Role of Dipeptidase-1 in Chronic Kidney Disease
February 07, 2023 07:05 ET | Source: Arch Biopartners TORONTO, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Arch Biopartners Inc., (“Arch” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: ARCH and OTCQB: ACHFF), a clinical stage company focused on the development of innovative technologies and novel therapeutics targeting organ inflammation, announced that an Arch scientist at the University of Calgary was awarded a Canadian Institute of Health Resources (CIHR) Project Grant worth $1,109,250 to further study the role of dipeptidase-1 (DPEP-1) in renal inflammation and chronic kidney ...
Shares for Interest Debt Settlement; Grants Options
December 15, 2022 09:49 ET | Source: Arch Biopartners TORONTO, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arch Biopartners Inc., (“Arch” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: ARCH and OTCQB: ACHFF), announced today that the Company has arranged a shares for debt transaction to settle an aggregate of $201,459 in interest accrued up to September 30, 2022 on all five of the deferred convertible notes outstanding and disclosed in the Company’s financial statements (the “Notes”). The shares for debt settlement is pending final approval from the ...
Find out about the company’s recent advancements, new patents, corporate filings, information for investors and all progress updates on active clinical trials.
- Browse all of the company’s material news releases.
- Read the latest releases when they are published here or via email by subscribing to email alerts and news.
Arch Biopartners key stock indicators.
The Stock Performance page displays current and historical data for both of the Arch Biopartners symbols on the TSX Venture Exchange in Canada and the OTCQB Venture Exchange in the USA.
Please be sure to subscribe for email updates when the company issues news releases and to receive announcements of new scientific data and company events and presentations.
The company’s reports and filings include current filings as well as an archive for investors and the public for research and review:
- Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A)
- Quarterly and Year-End Financial Statements
- Forms of Proxy, Management Information Circulars (MIC) and Voter Instruction Forms,
- Material Change Reports
- Other SEDAR filings and certifications
View the complete Arch Biopartners Inc. filings archives at the SEDAR website here .
Developing select technologies
Arch Biopartners scientists, key technologies, publications and ongoing studies and trials.
The company is led by experienced groups of scientists with an executive, board and advisors with scientific, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and corporate financial experience.
Science and Research Teams
- LSALT Peptide (Metablok) is led by Dr. Stephen Robbins Ph. D., Dr. Donna Senger Ph. D. and Jennifer Rahn B Sc., M Sc. at the University of Calgary
- AB569 was led by Dr. Daniel J. Hassett Ph. D. at the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine until his passing in April 2022
- BORG Peptide is led by Dr. Randall Irvin Ph. D., Dr. Dongyang Li Ph. D. and Dr. Elisabeth Davis Ph. D. at the University of Alberta
- The Treatments for Inflammation team is led by Dr. Daniel Muruve Ph. D., Dr. Justin Macdonald Ph. D., Dr. Paul Beck and Dr. Arthur Lau Ph. D at the University of Calgary
LSALT Peptide (Metablok), is the Company’s lead drug candidate targeting inflammation in the lungs and kidneys.
- Arch Biopartners Phase I and Phase II clinical (human) trials have led to LSALT Peptide (Metablok), being the first novel therapeutic to join the Canadian Treatments for COVID-19 trial, a multi-centre, adaptive, randomized, open-label, controlled clinical trial involving fifty-five hospitals across Canada.
Additional programs not currently under development:
The Arch Biopartners Science Teams have all participated and authored key papers and journal publications as a core part of their ongoing scientific research, discoveries and development.
- Treatments for Inflammation publications surrounding the development of LSALT Peptide (Metablok) as a treatment for inflammation with broad application to prevent organ and tissue injury
- AB569 publications describing AB569 as a novel bactericidal treatment for treatment resistant bacteria and Respiratory Pseudomonas
- BORG Peptide publications discussing a peptide-based biological coating for enhanced corrosion resistance, strength and control of adhesion of bacteria and microbes.
- Brain Tumor Stem Cell Targeting publications describe the development of a peptide-based delivery platform for targeting malignant brain tumors